Saturday, April 10, 2010

Life for sale - Memories Series

my evening road
my music
my people
my freeway
my profile
my way
my spring
my thoughts
my car
my friends
my blog
my view
my free time
my morning
my heart

All that you touch,
All that you see,
All that you taste,
All you feel,
All that you love,
All that you hate,
All you distrust,
All you save,
All that you give,
All that you deal,
All that you buy,
Beg,
borrow or steal,
All you create,
All you destroy,
All that you do,
All that you say,
All that you eat,
Everyone you meet,
All that you slight,
Everyone you fight,
All that is now,
All that is gone,
All that's to come,
And everything under the sun is in tune,
But the sun is eclipsed by the moon.
There is no dark side of the moon really.
Matter of fact it's all dark
PINK FLOYD- ECLIPSE
Add Image




5 comments:

robert said...

Am un singur cuvant de spus: MAGNIFIC!

PS: cu ce program le prelucfrezi?

cartim said...

Am un singir cuvant de spus :
WOWWWWWWWW !!
De fapt am ramas fara cuvinte .

Daliana Pacuraru said...

Fotografiile sunt B/W sau sepia din camera foto...la unele am aplicat un filtru HDR (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_dynamic_range_imaging) din Photoshop

arcadia said...

Eu nu mai am nici un cuvant! :D

Unknown said...

Delighted, a wonderful post, and the Pink Floyd!!! I grew up in this time and never knew this. I shall be back, you have so much to offer. Thanks, Bob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...