Sunday, May 27, 2012

Wearing The Inside Out / LIFE for SALE




From morning to night I stayed out of sight, didn't recognize I'd become,


No more than alive I'd barely survive, in a word...overrun


Won't hear a sound from my mouth , I've spent too long on the inside out


My skin is cold to the human touch , this bleeding heart's not beating much....


I murmured a vow of silence and now I don't even hear when I think aloud


Extinguished by light I turn on the night wear it's darkness with an empty smile


Look at him now he's paler somehow but he's coming round. He's starting to choke , it's been so long since he spoke , well he can have the words right from my mouth


And with these words I can see clear through the clouds that covered me


Just give it time then speak my name, now we can hear ourselves again


I'm holding out for the day when all the clouds have blown away


I'm with you now, can speak your name, Now we can hear ourselves again


He's curled into the corner but still the screen is flickering


He's curled into the corner
But still the screen is flickering
With an endless stream of garbage to
...curse the place
In a sea of random images
The self-destructing animal
Waiting for the waves to break

He's standing on the threshold
Caught in fiery anger
And hurled into the furnace hell
...curse the place
He's torn in all directions
And the screen is still flickering
Waiting for the flames to break

Wearing The Inside Out
by Pink Floyd
Album: The Division Bell - 1994
Content Owner: Sony Music Entertainment





13 comments:

Betty Manousos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bibliotecaru said...

Lumină ce sărută după paravan
Doar buzele albe din fin porţelan.

Malgorzata Ingstad said...

I enjoy very much!

Roan said...

Wonderful lyric choice to go with the photos. Enjoyable post!

FilipBlog said...

Extremely creative and super quality pictures.

Greetings,
Filip

Bitch said...

Beautiful series with the mannequins..
Somewhere is your own reflection, dear Daliana!!!

Hugs!!!!

Windsmoke. said...

The perfect Pink Floyd song to go with the photos, well done :-).

ANRAFERA said...

Felicitaciones por estos originales y siempre creativos trabajos.
Saludos y feliz semana.
Ramón.
P.D.: Buen tema musical el escogido, me encanta Pink Floyd.

Anonymous said...

These are an outstanding piece of art. Deep bow in respect.

Please have a good new week ahead.

Fram Actual said...

You are not a mere photographer, Daliana. You are an artist with a camera. Perhaps, a bit of a magician, too, and the only voice you need is your imagination.

Your ongoing series of mannequins is always exquisite, but when the reflective element is added, the series becomes "other worldly" and a bit mysterious.

It is always a treat and a pleasure to visit your page, Daliana.

Muñoz Bautista said...

Fantastic and beautiful images full of art.Congratulations!!!
Maribel M.B

Photos by Stan said...

Wonderfully and creatively composed!

Costea Andrea Mihai said...

excelent works! regards

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...